Fully Drag & Drop Mega Menu builder for Elementor. Build any type of Mega Menu on the fly using ElementsKit.
Watch our video guide:
Or, follow the step by step instructions:
1. Make sure you’ve Header Footer module enable from ElementsKit → Modules
2. Now navigate to ElementsKit → My Templates and click Add New, a popup box will open with options
3. In the popup box type a Title, select the Type → Header, select the Conditions → Entire Site, toggle the Activation option and click Save changes
4. After you clicked Save changes, click Edit content, a editor page will open, here you’ll build the look of your Header Section
6. You’re Done. You can starting building your Header from scratch or, you can choose one of our previously made headers for starting point.
5. Ones done, click Update button to save the menu.