** NOTE : In order to use our megamenu feature you must have to use our EKIT nav menu widget for the menu section (https://prnt.sc/t7senb) on the header.
Build custom header footer with ease, no complex settings to confuse you anymore! Use any element-widgets you like.
Watch our video guide:
Or, follow the step by step instructions:
1. Make sure Megamenu module is ON from ElementsKit → MODULES
Click on Custom Link=> Provide Link and Add Menu Items in the same way
Checkbox “Enable this menu for Mega menu content” => Click on the Mega Menu with Setting Icon on which Menu item you want to add the Mega Menu.
1. A popup will open, toggle the Mega Menu enable option then Save after that click EDIT MEGAMENU CONTENT button
2. Click the Ekit Template library icon, then navigate to Headers
3. Click on Header=> Mega Menu Content=> Insert any Mega Menu
4. Edit Inner section by clicking the doted Section
Select your HTML Tag from Drop Down